New Year is coming now! It means this year will be end. How time flies!
I try to prepare for learning English and my test at the same time, 『burn the candle at both ends』is very difficult. I cannot help but pick the later. My goal in school life is to get admission of a good graduate school. Even I really make up my mind to do it, learning English will have continued forever.
Recalling this year, I was very disappointed by many things. The most disappointed thing is my dad has been dead for three months. He died by Prostate gland cancer. So I have to work-study program. There is not much I can do. Time and tide waits for no man, treat your parent nice when they are young.
Every year I've made a new wish to expect myself to reach the goal,
I have some desires
First, I want to be a master for better job.
Second, I will treat my mom nice when she is alive; she is too old to do something.
Maybe……… that is all of my desires….
OH~~NO~~ WAIT! These are not yet!!!! One thing I forget is very important…
I wish these people who read this article I write can be very happy and happiness.
These are my New Year wish
black
14 years ago
Wish you have a wonderful 2010! And every wish will come true!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
Hope your goal will come true!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
Wayne, i'm sorry to hear about your father's death. Hope you could move on well without your father's company.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you take learning English as one of your goals. Make a good plan and stick to it. You'll soon see the progress. Good luck.