Program Title : Negotiating Salary
Day/Date 2009/12/1
Time Begin : 11:30
Time ended : 12:00
it is " telephone talk "
1. job offer 工作提案、提供工作……
e.g. I really appreciate the job offer.
我真的很感激這提供的工作
2. salary requirements 薪資要求
e.g. What are your salary requirements?
你想要要求多高的薪水?
3. salary range 薪資範圍
e.g. I would be looking for a salary range between $60,000 and $65,000.
我希望的薪資範圍在60000到65000
4. budget constraints 預算編制、整體預算
e.g. that’s a bit higher than I was thinking, given our budget constraints.
你要求的比我所想的薪資預算還要再高一點
5. compensation package 酬勞、薪資袋
e.g. Perhaps we can give you an attractive compensation package if the salary isn’t quite what you’re looking for.
如果你不要求死薪水的話,我想我們可以給你一個吸引人的酬勞
6. negotiations 談判、判決
e.g. I’m certainly open to negotiations
我對這場談判完全的接受
7. annual vacation 年假
e.g. I can give you a salary of $50,000 and I’ll increase your annual vacation time from two weeks to three weeks.
我可以給你50000的薪水和把你的年假從2個星期增加到3個星期
8. jump at 急切低接受
In this economy, it’s a salary that many people would jump at.
在這經濟下,這種薪水已經讓很多人夢寐以求了.
9. ceiling 天花板、最大限制、最大可能
e.g. Well, $60,000 is really the ceiling for that position.
好吧,60000真的已經是這種工作的最大薪水了
black
14 years ago
Wayne, Chinese translation helps to learn and memorize better on some occasion. Howver, even without Chinese, you could still learn all these. Maybe, just put Chinese for the difficult ones, and gradually get ride of it.
ReplyDelete